DIRECT BENEFITS TO ALL FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENTS (FSE)
All FSE need accurate record keeping to produce to‘FOG’ Inspectorate.
- Often an important docket or Waste Disposal Cert is mislaid or inadvertently sent in error to the Accountants or Bookkeepers.
- However if an FSE, with a FOG Inspector carrying out an onsite audit/ inspection, is requested to produce that mislaid cert, it can result in a letter of breach of licence conditions being issued or, at the very least, the need for a copy of the Cert being emailed to the Inspector. Adding up to more time and hassle for an FSE spent contacting the Waste Service Provider asking for a copy etc etc……. i.e. non productive task!
- Through the medium of fog.ie never again will an FSE face the situation of having a misplaced disposal cert causing impacting on a ‘FOG’ inspection.
- FSE simply request their appointed Waste Collection Service Providers to upload all future Waste Disposal Certs directly onto your (their clients) own dedicated fog.ie webpage. Those documents are then permanently stored/shared online.
- All collated records are stored in a totally secure database through which Local Authority ‘FOG’ Inspectorate can then separately log on to fog.ie to carry out a ‘Desktop’ inspection N/B backed up by credible documentation.
- Yet another unique feature of fog.ie is an auto email alert sent simultaneously to the FSE, their own Drainage Contractor and the Local Authority FOG Inspector providing all stakeholders with 2 weeks notice of the next scheduled date for a Pump Out of the Grease Trap/s. Again aiding FSE compliance levels.